The Festival Coordinator will work closely with Aluna’s General Manager and Festival production team in the organization of the 2014 Panamerican Routes|Rutas Panamericanas, taking place February 27-March 9, 2014 at the Daniels Spectrum.
This is a five month full time contract from October 15, 2013 to March 15, 2014.
The Festival Coordinator’s duties include (but are not limited to):
- Workshop Coordination and Registration
- Volunteer Coordination
- Administrative Support in the areas of
- Marketing and PR
- Festival logistics
- Special Events
- Group Sales
- Intern and volunteer supervision
- Previous administrative festival experience
- Outstanding organizational skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to multi task and work in a fast pace environment
- Able to commit to evening and weekend work hours during Festival time
- Experience with WordPress, MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter
- Spanish an asset
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday September 27th. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone inquiries.